         Claudio.

-----

Super-PON Motion
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
11:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 625 917 769
Meeting password: Ha3AtvMr

Add to Calendar
When it's time, join the meeting.

Join from a video system or application
Dial 625917769@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-510-338-9438 USA Toll
Global call-in numbers

Can't join the meeting?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.