[802.3_NGECDC] Liaison from OIF (RE: 400ZR Interop Project

Title: Liaison from OIF (RE: 400ZR Interop Project

All,

I have received a request from our WG Chair, Mr. Law, that our Study Group review the liaison received below and based on this review make a recommendation at the IEEE 802.3 closing plenary if there should be a reply, and if so, propose a draft reply.

Attachment C7
OIF to IEEE 802.3 regarding 400ZR Interop Project
Attachment (Password protected)

We will combine this review with the proposed liaison informing the OIF of the status of the Study Group that was discussed doing at the May Interim Meeting.

Please take a moment to review the OIF liaison and if you have any concerns, please contact me as I will be working on the proposed draft prior to the meeting.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group