[802.3_NGECDC] ICAID Extension

Title: ICAID Extension

All,

On Tuesdays NEA Ad hoc call, I announced that I had been notified about the impending expiration of the NEAs ICAID in Nov 2018.  I have spoke with our WG Chair, David Law, to begin the process of requesting an ICAID Extension, where we would see approvals at the Nov Plenary for consideration at the Dec ICCOM meeting

To that end I am attaching two pdfs- a proposed update to the ICAID showing changes, and the clean version.  Please feel free to reply with any comments, or please send me email indicating your support.  Please note that given recent changes related to GDPR, I am following up with the IEEE to see what information I need to provide per participant.

Given the on-going successes this group has produced, as well as our current on-going work, it is my belief that this ad hoc has served our WG quite well.  Please consider adding your name as a participant to help me justify the extension of the ad hocs ICAID.

Thanks

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc