[802.3_NGECDC] Reminder- BWA ICAID Support

Title: Reminder- BWA ICAID Support

All,

Before what is a holiday weekend for many – I want to remind everyone one more time – about the request for being listed as a participant in the NEA ICAID Renewal.  If you have not done so yet -please send me an email asap with your name / employer / affiliation information.  I will be working on an update over the weekend and would like to have as many participants listed on it as possible.

Thanks in advance.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA