[802.3_NGECDC] Automotive Optical Multigig: First phone call for CFI preparation

Dear all,

As announced by John in Spokane last week, we are starting the preparation of an Automotive Optical Multi Gig PHY  CFI. We would like to start the consensus building process within the NEA Ad Hoc.

I send you a doodle link to decide the first conf call date and time. We propose to have it on week 42.

https://doodle.com/poll/rnqgaree55ivzrmi

Please fill the doodle form before the end of September.

Also, feel free to invite to the call, anybody you thing would be interested.

The week before the call we will send a first draft presentation to use it as a reference.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any comment or question.

Thanks a lot

Carlos Pardo
KDPOF