From: John DAmbrosia <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 3:08 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGECDC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Announcement - IEEE 802 March Plenary - IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc Meeting

Dear Ad hoc Participants,

The IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Ad hoc will be meeting the week of Mar 10, 2019 during the IEEE 802 Mar 2019 Plenary that is being held in Vancouver, BC, Canada.  Meeting details, hotel reservations and registration links may be found at the following URL: http://802world.org/plenary/.   Please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.

The NEA meeting will be Tuesday night after the  Automotive Ethernet: Beyond 10 Gb/s Electrical PHYs call for interest on Tuesday night (3/12) from 7:30pm to 10:00pm.  There are two topics scheduled for this session –

1.      Carlos Pardo - Automotive Optical Multigig

2.      David Brandt - Next steps in single-pair ecosystem - consideration of long reach with higher rate

I look forward to seeing everyone at the hotel in Bangkok!

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc

Tel:       717.503.4512