[802.3_NGECDC] CFI for "Improving PTP Timestamping Accuracy on Ethernet Interfaces"

For those interested in this topic, we will be having a call 8:00am - 9:00am (Pacific time) on June 21st.  The purpose of the call is to work on the CFI deck for presentation at the 802.3 meeting in Vienna.  The consensus building presentation from the NEA meeting can be found at:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/19_05/tse_nea_01a_0519.pdf

Since the consensus building slides were presented at the last NEA meeting, I am sending this initial email to the NEA list.  However, since it is no longer part of the 802.3 NEA ad hoc, I will move it off this reflector and send future updates to those who respond to me to express their interest in participating.

If you would like to participate in these calls, please contact me directly at steve.gorshe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The meeting invitation and first draft CFI deck will be sent in a separate email.

Thanks!

Steve Gorshe, Ph.D., FIEEE

Sr. Tech Staff Eng-Architect

Microchip Technology