[802.3_NGECDC] Request for IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc Initial Participants

Dear NEA Ad hoc,

I am reaching out  to all participants of the IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc to request their consideration to be listed as an “initial participant” on the new NEA ICAID that Jon Lewis is championing to continue the IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Ad hoc.  The proposed ICAID can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/calls/20_0430/lewis_nea_01_200430.pdf.

At the June 4th Teleconference the members of the NEA approved submitting this document to the 802.3 WG for consideration at its July 16th meeting.  The document needs to be posted by June12, but we would like to post it by end of day June 5.  It would be appreciated if you would email ASAP Jon Lewis, who I have copied on this email, that you would like to be listed as an initial participant.  Please note that just being an  attendee at the NEA meetings would qualify as a participant.  How much additional effort you may wish to exert would be up to you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or Jon.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc