[802.3_NGECDC] Update - NEA Meeting 27 July

All,

As previously announced the IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc will be meeting on Monday July 27 from 10am to noon, ET.

The ad hoc will be meeting to continues its work on addressing the development of a CFI for Beyond 400GbE.

The agenda for the meeting includes -

  • I have received a request from Cedric Lam of Google to give a presentation, entitled – “Beyond 400 GbE – The Need for 800GbE”
    • (Any other individuals wishing to present at this meeting on Beyond 400 GbE are welcome.  Please contact myself for scheduling purposes.)
  • In addition to Cedric’s presentation, I plan to give an update on the CFI Consensus Deck.

Access information for the call may be found at - http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/email/msg00729.html

As a reminder - All ad hoc teleconference participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an ad hoc teleconference:

    • IEEE SA PRE-PAR Patent Policy
    • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
    • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.

Regards

John D’Ambrosia

Champion – Beyond 4000 GbE CFI Consensus

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc