RE: [10GBASE-CX4] SIGNAL_DETECT

Hi Peter,

Thanks for providing more detail. Howard Baumer also sent
me some data that he had derived through simulation, but
I think it got bounced by the reflector. So I am attaching
it to this email.

All said, the circuit is feasible and the numbers should
be based on ease of implementation and testability. If we
were to change my last proposal, we might loosen the VSDA
to 175mV. While I agree with your points about the timing
I think that keeping them loose helps wrt measurability.

Regards,

Dan

HB_Sigdet.pdf