[BP] Presentation agenda available

Title: Presentation agenda available

Dear members of the P802.3ap Task Force,

The presentation materials I have received to date are now available at:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/may04/index.html

I ask all of those who still owe me their presentations, and those who plan to update their presentations, to please provide them to me no later than Tuesday morning.  I will upload them to the web site and coallate onto disk keys for distribution at the beginning of our Wednesday meeting.  Thank you for your cooperation.

I have also provided a preliminary meeting agenda at:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/may04/agenda_01_0504.xls

Note that we will be beginning at 8:30am on Wednesday morning.

Thank you,
-Adam