[BP] Signaling Ad Hoc modified work items

Title: RE: Signaling Ad Hoc Meeting Notice
Dear IEEE 802.3ap signaling ad hoc attendees,

I have attached a modified copy of the work items for our Signaling Ad Hoc.  These reflect changes captured from the discussions in the conf call yesterday.  Please let me know if there is anything I may have missed or interpreted incorrectly.

Detailed minutes of the conf call will be distributed ASAP.

Please note my request for a simulation and comparison methodology strawman proposal.  I think some work on this is essential before the next conf call (on 23 Aug'04).  Please make use of the reflector to discuss your ideas to maximize the efficiency of the ad hoc conf calls.

Regards,

.../Mike

IEEE signalling intro 8-04 rev1p3.pdf