Re: [BP] SDD21 Concern

Hi Joel,
Your summary was good.  In my view, the objective at this point in time should be not to move the curve down any more the necessary to address the primary issues you raised at the last meeting.  It's my understanding those main issues were below 3GHz, and it would be my preference to keep the changes to that range only.  I don't think there's anything sacred in having a single equation, and the changes could easily be accomodated by breakpoints for appropriate frequency ranges.

Thanks,        Joe

Joe Abler                                                             abler@us.ibm.com
IBM Microelectronics Division                          919-254-0573
Technical Marketing & HSS Applications    919-254-9616 (fax)
3039 Cornwallis Road
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709

Joel Goergen <joel@force10networks.com>
Sent by: owner-stds-802-3-blade@listserv.ieee.org