[BP] Availability of Data

Title: Availability of Data

All,

In light of the events of this week, I have consulted with my own management, Tyco Electronics Printed Circuits Group and Kaparel, regarding the availability of the ATCA channel data.  It has been decided by all parties that in the best interest of the industry and this project to make this ATCA channel data available via the IEEE 802.3ap website This data can then be used by all parties to begin simulations and help the Signaling Ad Hoc begin its efforts.

It will take me some time to modify the headings in all of the files to remove all confidential restrictions.  I will forward the channel data to Adam to upload early next week.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Cheers!

John D'Ambrosia

Manager, Semiconductor Relations

Global CC&CE