Re: [BP] Question regarding Channels

John

Think one needs to cascade Rx chip RL + channel (TP1 to TP5) + Tx chip
RL + all cross talk aggressors before one can really use the pulse
response. This is effectively what statEye does just before producing
the eye diagram.

As for excluding channels just because they violate the informative
SDD21 guideline by small amounts makes little or no sense me a all.

Graeme