Re: [BP] xtalk scaling contribution for Friday's telecon

    John:

    This appears to be very close to how I got the NEXT crosstalk to agree with
the mask (or mask de jour) in the synthesized channel data.  See the last
figure in "model6.pdf" in anderson_01_0904.zip.

    Regards,

    Steve A.

John Stonick wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Attached is the contribution I promised last week that shows the scaling of
> the xtalk up to the mask. It is pretty simple and straightforward. I doubt
> that I will need to speak to it - unless I have made a mistake.
>
> Let ye without crosstalk cast the first stone... :)
>
> jts

>      John T. Stonick, Ph.D.
>      Scientist
>      Synopsys, Inc.
>      Synopsys Technology Park
>      2025 NW Cornelius Pass Road
>      Hillsboro, OR 97124
>      (P) (503)547-6535
>      (F) (503)547-6017
>      (C) (503)330-4858

>                                   Name: normalized_xtalk.pdf
>    normalized_xtalk.pdf           Type: Acrobat (application/pdf)
>                               Encoding: base64
>                        Download Status: Not downloaded with message
begin:vcard
n:Anderson;Stephen
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Xilinx, Inc.;Communications Technology Division, Minneapolis
version:2.1
email;internet:stevea@xilinx.com
title:Staff Engineer
fn:Stephen Anderson