Re: [BP] Reminder: Signaling ad hoc conference call 14 Jan'05 at 10AM PST

Hi Mike,

One editorial comment.  The spreadsheet could be consistent with the official proposals and straw
polls.
gaither_01_1104 cites usage of one common line code:  Precoded Unified, and two receive methods: NRZ
and Duobinary.

I marked up the doc to illustrate my request.  I don't think this structure correction impacts any of
the technical paramaters or their values that you are driving in the ad hoc.

Also, Rob's proposal has a number: brink_02_0704

Thanks,
Brian

"Altmann, Michael W" wrote:

> 802.3ap Task Force Members (Signaling ad hoc),
>
> This is a reminder of the signaling ad hoc conf call on Friday 14
> Juan'05 at 10AM PST.  Bridge access and dial-in information are below.
>
> Attached are the material for the conf call.  I have incorporated the
> updates to the attached signaling spreadsheet from the prev conf calls.
>
> Regards
>
> .../Mike
>
> Signaling ad hoc Conference Call Schedule
> Date: Friday, January 14, 2005
> Time: 10:00 US Pacific Time
> Duration: 2 Hours
> Chairperson: Michael Altmann
> Bridge: 1, Passcode: 7399196
>
> Toll-Free North America Dial-in Number
> 1-888-875-9370
>
> Local Bridge Dial-In Numbers
> Arizona
> 480-552-2663
> 480-715-2663
> California
> 949-567-4666
> 916-356-2663
> 858-391-1711
> 408-765-2663
> Colorado
> 719-273-2663
> Massachusetts
> 978-553-2663
> NewJersey
> 973-967-6770
> NewMexico
> 505-794-2663
> Oregon
> 503-696-2663
> 503-264-2663
> South Carolina
> 803-216-2246
> Texas
> 512-314-3030
> Utah
> 801-445-2663
> Washington
> 253-371-2663

>                                         Name: IEEE Coding Table v4-2.xls
>                                         Type: Microsoft Excel Worksheet (application/vnd.ms-excel)
>    IEEE Coding Table v4-2.xls       Encoding: base64
>                              Download Status: Not downloaded with message
>
>                                  Name: altmann_01_0105.pdf
>                                  Type: Acrobat (application/pdf)
>    altmann_01_0105.pdf       Encoding: base64
>                       Download Status: Not downloaded with message

IEEE Coding Table v4-2_bks.xls

begin:vcard
n:Seemann;Brian
tel;work:952-769-0067
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.xilinx.com
org:Xilinx;Communication Technology Division
version:2.1
email;internet:Brian.Seemann@xilinx.com
title:Director, Business Management
adr;quoted-printable:;;7901 Xerxes Avenue South=0D=0ASuite 316;Minneapolis;MN;55431;USA
fn:Brian Seemann
end:vcard