[BP] Comment Period Closed, Presentation Reminder

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

The comment period for P802.3ap Draft 0.7 closed at midnight PST, January 18.  We received about 50 comments, focused on management and auto-negotiation.  We will resolve these comments over the course of the meeting next week.

Also, please note that requests for presentation time are due by midnight EST tonight, January 19.  Please get your requests to me a soon as possible.  Thank you to those who have already submitted their requests.

Thank you,

-Adam