[BP] February 10 Channel Model Ad Hoc Call Reminder and Dial-In Information

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

This is a reminder that a channel model ad hoc meeting has been scheduled or Thursday, February 10 at 10AM PST (1PM EST).  Dial-in information is below.

Toll-free:  866-680-0146
(International:  646-441-1007)
Participant Code:  841919

Please remember to "mute" your line when not speaking (please DO NOT use "hold",  as we are not interested in your hold-music) .

#01 toggles 'listen" mode (mute) and "talk" mode (unmute) if your phone is not equipped with mute.

The conference call is scheduled for 2 hours.  Hopefully we will keep it to less.

The purpose of this call is discuss the recommended methodology to obtain time-domain data for the purpose of the normative backplane channel specification methodology.  This entails not only conversion from frequency-domain to time-domain, but also how to include the impact of transmitter, receiver, and TP4-TP5 segment on channel behavior.

Contributions on this topic are welcome.  Absence of contributions will correspond to a very brief meeting.

If you would like to see additional business addressed during the call, please send me a request.

Presentation materials will be posted to the channel model ad hoc page in time for the meeting.

Thank you,
Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force