Re: [BP] Channel model library updated

Which Molex channels should we simulate with?  There are the original m1 version of the files with xtalk, there's a 2/21 updated m1 SE version  without xtalk, and then there's a 2/21 new m2 version.  They all have the same channel naming so the spreadsheet is fine, but we all need to be sure we're working with the same files.

Thanks,        Joe

Joe Abler                                                             abler@us.ibm.com
IBM Systems & Technology Group            919-254-0573
High Speed Serial Link Solutions               919-254-9616 (fax)
3039 Cornwallis Road
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709

"Altmann, Michael W" <michael.w.altmann@INTEL.COM>
Sent by: owner-stds-802-3-blade@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG