From: Steve Carlson [mailto:scarlson@hspdesign.com]
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 10:47 AM
To: STDS-802-3@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802.3] IEEE 802.3 Interim Meeting - September 12 - 16, 2005 in
Nashua, NH

Colleagues-

IEEE 802.3 will hold an Interim meeting September 12 - 16, in Nashua,
NH, hosted by Texas Instruments. Please visit
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/nashua_0905.html for complete meeting
details, hotel reservation information, room blocks, cut-off dates and
other useful information. If you make your reservation on the hotel
Website, do not click the "Attention: Conference Attendees" button. The
TXI code is not listed and the link to take you to the reservation
system will pass an incorrect IATA code to the system, causing you to
loop endlessly in the reservations screen. Simply click the "Reservation
Desk" button on the hotel home page to go straight to the reservation
system and enter the TXI code.

This meeting is hosted by Texas Instruments and there is no registration
fee. Our thanks to Mike McCormack (+1 603 222 8686,
mike_mccormack@ti.com)
and TI for hosting the meeting. If you have any questions, please
contact Mike.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road