[BP] Comment Report Available, September Interim Agenda

Title: Comment Report Available, September Interim Agenda

Colleagues:

The final tally shows that we have received 782 comments against P802.3ap/D2.0.  The comment report, and supporting materials, are now available at:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/sep05/index.html

It is strongly recommended that you carefully review the comment report prior to the meeting.

As previously announced, we will be meeting September 12 through 14 during the 802.3 interim week in Nashua, NH.  The nominal schedule will be as follows:

Monday, September 12:  8:30 am to 5:30(*) pm
Tuesday, September 13:  8:30(*) am to 5:30(*) pm
Wednesday, September 14:  8:30(*) am to 5:30 pm

(*) Due to the volume of comments received, it is highly likely that additional time may be required Monday and Tuesday to respond to comments.  The exact evening schedule, including a dinner breaks, will be subject to perceived needs and longer hours should be expected.

If you intend to make presentation at the meeting, please supply the following information to me by midnight EDT Wednesday, September 7:

Presentations not related to comments against the draft will not be accepted.

Final versions of presentation materials must be submitted to me no later than midnight EDT on Friday, September 9.

There will be no set agenda for presentations.  Rather, presentations related to a specific comment will be heard as part of the discussion of that comment.  Also keep in mind that motions may be considered at any time during the regular meeting schedule as required for the resolution of comments.  Please plan to be in attendance for the entirety of the meeting.

More details on the flow of the meeting will be discussed during the opening remarks.

I look forward to seeing you all in Nashua, NH.

Thank you,

Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force