From: Joe M Abler [mailto:abler@US.IBM.COM]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 10:15 AM
To: STDS-802-3-BLADE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [BP] Interference tolerance test channels

The new channel appears to be inline with what we stated - a tilt of the line from DC to about a 3dB drop at 5GHz.  Why do you feel the lower frequencies need to stay fixed?

Thanks,        Joe

Joe Abler                                                             abler@us.ibm.com
IBM Systems & Technology Group            919-254-0573
High Speed Serial Link Solutions               919-254-9616 (fax)
3039 Cornwallis Road
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709

"Mellitz, Richard" <richard.mellitz@INTEL.COM>

01/16/2006 10:41 AM