[BP] IEEE P802.3ap interim meeting, February 2 and 3

Title: IEEE P802.3ap interim meeting, February 2 and 3

Colleagues,

If you would like to present during IEEE P802.3ap San Diego interim meeting (February 2 and 3), please let me know by close of business tomorrow so that I can have rough idea of how the agenda will shape up.  As is the norm, presentations should address specific comments against the draft (note that Tuesday is also the Draft 2.2 ballot/comment deadline).

I would also appreciate it if the presentation materials themselves accompanied the request.  I will post the materials by Wednesday morning.  Any material received after Tuesday won't be posted until time and network conditions allow.

I look forward to seeing all of you in San Diego.

Thanks,
-Adam