[BP] Web site update

Title: Web site update

Colleagues,

Reports summarizing comments (as received) against IEEE P802.3ap Draft 2.2 have been posted to:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/feb06/index.html

USB drives with these materials will also be distributed at beginning of the meeting tomorrow.  I have received several additional presentation requests but did not receive the corresponding materials at the time of this web site update.  I will ask for the Task Force's patience while we sort out the presentation agenda tomorrow morning.

Thank you,
-Adam