Re: [BP] Simulations for EIT

Rich, John,
    I'm not saying don't do the simulation set with the listed
conditions from Charles that have the victim (thru) and aggressors
(crosstalk) at the same level.  I'm putting out there that everyone that
is going to run simulations to also look at the condition when
everything is worse case.  Because we allow 1200mVppd to exist there
could be a case where we have the victim at 800 and the aggressors at
1200.  Remember the aggressors are alien aggressors, that is you can't
count on your transmitter as the largest source of next, the largest
source could be from another part where the silicon doesn't have control
of the tx output amplitude.  We will be simulating these more extreme,
but allowed, conditions.

     Another note, I'd like to propose the first set of conditions have
a transmit transition time of 42ps at the output of the package model.

Howard