From: John Johnson [mailto:000007ff7d378f43-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 8:59 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGEPON] FWM in O-band

Dear Colleagues,

At the close of the May meeting we discussed the possibility of FWM impairments for WDM in O-band.  If it is significant it could eliminate from consideration several possible wavelength plans and help consolidate consensus around the remaining plans.  A few people had volunteered to investigate this issue before the July meeting.  Is there any progress to report?  It would be great if this could be discussed at next week's consensus-building call.

Regards,

John