From: Mark Laubach [mailto:mark.laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 September 2016 16:48
To: Curtis Knittle <C.Knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: zhuangyan.zhuang@xxxxxxxxxx; Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [802.3_NGEPON] Task force Liaison letter

Hi Curtis, and .ca folks

David Law (as he tells me) assigned this to both the Yang SG and the .ca TF.  At the Yang SG meeting this AM, I have been assigned (volunteered) to draft a response for later today.   The Yang SG will consider the draft before the end of its meeting today with the intent of passing it to .3ca for further review and refinement.  Note to all, this is to be presented and approved on Thursday evening at the WG meeting.

Mark