From: Dekun Liu [mailto:liudekun@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 10:17 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGEPON] http://www.ieee802.org/3/ca/3ca_presentproc.shtml

(Message sent via IEEE Standards webmail)

Presenter = Dekun Liu
Affiliation = Huawei Technologies
SenderEmail = liudekun@xxxxxxxxxx
Title = A new compromise wavelength plan for 100G EPON Summission = New_contribuion Description = A new compromise wavelength plan for 100G EPON Time = 25

(End of IEEE Standards webmail message)