[802.3_NGEPON] Post-Deadline Contribution - Draft text/figures to support D0.7 ballot comments #106 & #107

Dear TF members,
I have submitted the attached post-deadline contribution and am asking the TF chair to add it to the meeting agenda. I am also sending it to the reflector to allow additional preview time.

Title: Draft Text for Precoding to support Comments 106 & 107

Bill

--
Bill Powell
Nokia