Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Call for agenda - 802.3ca (100G-EPON) consensus building meeting

Dear Curtis:

I am not sure if it’s too late.

If it’s still time enough, I would like to present the attached contribution in the coming consensus-building meeting

Best regards

Dekun Liu

Advanced Access Technologies Dept. 网络研究接入技术部

Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. 华为技术有限公司Company_logo
  Email: liudekun@xxxxxxxxxx

武汉东湖高新技术开发区九峰三路207A2 邮编:430074
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

A2 Block, 207 Jiufeng Third Road, East Lake High-Tech Development Zone, Wuhan, China