[802.3_YANG] Website updated and meeting information

Dear colleagues,

Webpage for our interim meeting has been updated with all materials. We will meet on Tuesday starting at 8:00am at Elizabethan Room 2nd Floor.

Since no comments is received during the 3rd WG ballot, we will have a light agenda and move to the sponsor ballot. Besides, there is a liaison letter from BBF to consider and thanks to Duane for having prepared a draft response for us to review. Some guideline updates from YANGster will be reviewed as well.

Please check the webpage for more information: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cf/public/sept18/index.html.

Thank you all for contributions and comments on this project. See you on Tuesday.

Best Regards,

Yan