[802.3_10SPE] website update and agenda note

I have received at least drafts of most presentations now and the website is updated.

We plan start at 1:30pm tomorrow.  I will be running from a discussion in the PoE room, so I will be leaving a discussion to  come in right before we start – please be prompt as well.

Additionally, I have reordered the powering presentations to come ahead of the PHY presentations because they are more closely related to the unresolved items in the link segment spec (DCR).  Also this will allow better participation from the group attending 802.3bt.

Please look over the agenda and let me know privately of any conflicts.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx