[802.3_10SPE] tomorrow's adhoc - webpage updated

All -  Tomorrow we will have a full adhoc.  Please see the webpage for the presentations that have been received and the agenda.

Because the adhoc is so full, I expect Peter Jones will be keeping close to the time schedule – so, presenters, please try to summarize and briefly explain the main points you want to get across.  Remember, we can all read slides after the fact.

Also, please make good use of the reflector between now and the Spokane meeting to ask questions and build consensus.  While I know many of us like to talk in small groups, our task in Spokane will be to build consensus among the larger group.  this can only be done if the discussion gets going out in the open. We have over 700 comments to address and need to bring people along before we get together for the 3 days in Spokane.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860