Re: [802.3_NGAUTO] Reminder - ad hoc next Wednesday

Wow.  Autocorrect and sending an email from my phone without my glasses really did me in.  Proper text below:

I know many of you are preparing for your labor day barbeques and weekend, but I want to remind you that next Wednesday is our last ad hoc before the interim. We need to make progress on the PHY specs.   If you are planning to make a presentation, please drop me a note so I can reserve time for you.

We currently have at least 2 presentations, so we will have a meeting and have room for more.

From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 3:30 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGAUTO] Reminder - ad hoc next Wednesday

I know many of you are proposing for your labor day barbeques and weekend, but I want to remind you that next Wednesday is it okay ad hoc before the interim. We need to make progress on the phy specs.   you are planning to make a presentation, please drop me a note so I can reserve time for you.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

310-920-3860