[802.3_NGAUTO] Volunteers needed for open tasks for IEEE802.3ch

Dear NGAUTO participants,

I have reviewed the comments provided on D1.0 and the requested presentations for our meeting next week.  Based on this review, we still have some open areas.  Please consider creating a presentation for one of these topics, especially if there is not already a volunteer for the topic.

149.10 (44.3 and 125.3 are copies of this info) - Will add text from 126 with TBDs but need proposal for TBDs.

149.3.x - Figure 136-x Need to know if an existing Figure should be referenced or need the correct figure. - Paul Langner is the volunteer for this.

149.3.2.3.2, 149.3.4.6 -  PCS descrambler - Mike Tu is the volunteer for this.

149.5.2.5 - Output droop test timing

149.5.2.5 - Need maximum peak output voltage.  This was not provided with the PSD text.

149.7.1.5 - Need additional text for Shielding attenuation and details on test method.

You'll find the list of the open items on the November 2018 tasks sheet in  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/todo/P802_3ch_Timeline_status_0119.xlsm.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski