[802.3_DWDM] Meeting Material Uploaded

Dear Task Force Participants,

Please note that meeting material for next week’s meeting has been uploaded to the Task Force Ad hoc page - http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/public/19_05/index.html.

I also want to draw your attention to the Chief Editor’s Report, and announce that Tom Issenhuth has agreed to volunteer for the role of the IEEE P802.3ct Task Force Chief Editor.  I want to take this opportunity to thank Tom for stepping up for this challenging role.

I also want to thank Pete Anslow for stepping up and filling in for this role in the meantime.

Please note that the agenda file has not been uploaded yet.  I will upload it shortly.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force