[802.3_DWDM] Teleconference - 12 Mar, 10am to noon, ET

All,

There will be a joint task force interim meeting on Mar 12 at our normal time of 10am to noon ET.

This will allow the opportunity for individuals to address comments submitted against IEEE P802.3ct D1.2.  Individuals interested in submitting presentation requests for this call are encouraged to do so as soon as possible, in advance of the Monday 5pm ET deadline.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force

802 Seat 2 - IEEE P802.3ct / P802.3cw Interim Teleconference Information

Hosted by Seat2 802Webex

Thursday, Mar 12, 2020 10:00 am | 2 hours | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Meeting number: 794 048 491

Password: m6uCy32jMFm

https://ieee802.my.webex.com/ieee802.my/j.php?MTID=mdfbec59e813f9b05de4acb23e6821931

Join by video system

Dial 794048491@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone

+1-510-338-9438 USA Toll

Access code: 794 048 491

I will send out the call information shortly.