[802.3_DWDM] Presentation Requests for IEEE P802.3cw

All,

As a reminder, yesterday was the deadline for presentation requests for the IEEE P802.3cw 02 April teleconference.  As of this morning, I have received no requests.  In light of the current state of events and recent changes in our meetings,  I am going to extend the request time another day.  So if you have any requests, please get them to me by end of today (Tues 3/24, AoE).

Tom Issenhuth and I will be planning the 02 April meeting and will make announcements about how we will move forward at this Thursday’s (3/26) meeting, and as announced we may shift some consideration of comments against IEEE P802.3ct D1.2 to 02 April if there is additional time.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force