[802.3_DWDM] Status - IEEE P802.3ct Task Force Updates

All,

Here are all of the relevant announcements related to IEEE P802.3ct.

  1. The response update to comments against D1.2 per today’s Interim Teleconference Meeting have been posted –

Listed by Clause - http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/comments/D1P2/8023ct_D1p2_comments_final_so_far_March_26_by_clause.pdf

Listed by ID - http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/comments/D1P2/8023ct_D1p2_comments_final_so_far_March_26_by_ID.pdf

  1. Any requests to pull comments from the “bucket” need to be made today AoE.
  2. Any requests to re-open comments needs to be made by Monday, Mar 30 AoE.
  3. Next week’s Interim Teleconference (4/2) is now a joint Task Force Meeting between IEEE P802.3ct and IEEE P802.3ct.  Based on today’s call, our chief editor has noted that the following comments will be considered – 8, 9, 40, 84, 85, 89.
    1. Any individuals wishing to submit a presentation against these comments has until Friday 3/27 Aoe to submit a request.  Presentation time is limited to 10 min.
    2. Presentations need to be submitted by Monday Mar 30 AoE.

I will get the webpage and minutes updated tonight (3/26) and send out an announcement when completed.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force