[802.3_DWDM] Joint Task Force Interim Meeting - 02 July 2020

Dear IEEE P802.3ct Task Force Participants –

The Editorial team is currently reviewing the  comments submitted as part of the initial WG Ballot against IEEE P802.3ct D2.0.  I spoke with our Chief Editor, Tom Issenhuth, and he is planning on announcing the comment review schedule at the July 2 Joint Task Force Interim Meeting.

Based on my discussion with Tom, he is anticipating using part of the July 2 Interim Task Force Meeting to address comments submitted against D2.0 related to terminology.  Presentations addressing terminology would be welcomed for the 02 July meeting and are encouraged.

Additionally, any requests for presentations related to the baseline for the IEEE P802.3cw project are also encouraged.

Please note that the deadline for submitting presentation requests ins this Friday, 26 June with presentations due on Tuesday 30 June by 8pm ET.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force