[802.3_DWDM] Reminder - July 2020 IEEE P802.3ct / P802.3cw Meetings

All,

Please note that there will be a single Joint Task Force for IEEE P802.3ct and IEEE P802.3cw on Thursday July 16 from 10am to noon, ET.

Web Access Information may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/email/msg00384.html

Conversely, you can look at the 802.3 calendar - http://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

I have checked the meeting invites that I sent out from my email system and I have a meeting invite for the 7/16 meeting, and the 7/23 invite was cancelled, due to the conflict with the 802.3 WG meeting.   I have received feedback from some that the corrections to their calendars did not occur.

Please check your calendar to ensure that you have the correct entries.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force