[802.3_DWDM] IEEE P802.3ct / P802.3cw TF Webpages Update

All,

Please note the following –

  1. The page for the 17 Sept Joint TF teleconference has been updated, including unapproved minutes - https://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/public/tf_interim/20_0917/index.html.
    1. Please note that a number of individuals did not have their affiliation noted in IMAT.  Please review your name on attendees list and email me with your correct affiliation.
  2. The page for the 21 Sept 2020 Joint TF Interim meeting has been uploaded.  Please note I am still working on agenda deck.
    1. Access information for the call may be found at https://www.ieee802.org/3/ct/email/msg00477.html or on the 802.3 calendar.
    2. Reminder - All interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:
      • IEEE SA patent policy
      • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
      • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.