Re: [802.3_DWDM] Summary - Straw Poll Results

Hi John,

I struggle with this as well.

I believe you were made aware that during the call on 17 September some of us were heavily engaged with the ITU-T SG15 meetings and therefore were unable to attend the calls and express their view.

I had hoped that during the ITU-T meetings, only presentations would be given, but that no attempts would be made to take any decision.

If I had been able to attend that call, then I would have strongly expressed my view on this topic.

Because I haven’t been able to attend, and not able to listen to the presentation, not participate in the Q&A, I also voted “need more information”.

I would like to suggest further technical discussion at a future call of the cw TF. I still need to understand what this proposal would enable.

Kind regards,

Peter