[802.3_DWDM] 802.3cw D0.9

All,

Version D0.9 of the 802.3cw draft has been uploaded and available for viewing.  If any needs the password to the private area please contact our chair, John D’Ambrosia.

https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/private/8023cw_D0p9.pdf

This is not a formal task force review as the document is not complete but we are looking for informal feedback that we can use in creating D1.0.  Please send any feedback to myself and/or Dave Lewis, the clause 155 editor, by December 17th.

Regards,

Tom Issenhuth, Chief Editor IEEE 802.3cw