[802.3_DWDM] Reminder - Joint Task Force Meeting - 04 Mar

All,

Reminder of tomorrow’s Joint Task Force Meeting @ 10am ET.

Please note the agenda for the call is:

  • IEEE P802.3cw Liaison – OIF, 400ZR IA Maintenance Project
  • IEEE P802.3ct – Consideration of Comments Submitted during IEEE SA first recirculation ballot (D3.1)

Please note that I have discovered an error in the webpage / prior agenda presentation.  The meeting invite was for 10am to 1pm ET, which is shown on the 802.3 calendar, but conflicts with the meeting webpage / prior agenda presentation.  The plan is to run from 10am to 1pm ET tomorrow, as per the meeting invite.  I apologize for the confusion.

Also, please note that we will be trying to close comments submitted during the first IEEE SA recirculation of IEEE P802.3ct (D3.1) as quickly as possible.  This will improve our schedule to meet the RevCom May 6 submission date.  A motion to approve the generation of D3.2, based on D3.1 and closed comments, will occur at the meeting when all comments have been considered / closed.

Please remember that All interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

    • IEEE SA patent policy
    • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
    • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.