[802.3_DWDM] Announcement - Cancellation 08 and 09 April .3ct TF Contingent Meetings

All,

I am happy to announce that the two contingent meetings announced for the 8th and 9th of April are cancelled, as all comments submitted during the second SA Recirculation against IEEE P802.3ct D3.2 were considered at today’s meeting.

I will be updating the webpage and cancelling the meeting invites shortly.

My thanks to all for the productiveness of today’s meeting.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ct Task Force