[802.3_DWDM] IEEE SA 3rd Recirc - IEEE P802.3ct D3.3, - Proposed Responses Posted

All,

The proposed responses to comments submitted as part of the SA 3rd recirculation ballot of IEEE P802.3ct D3.3 have been posted.

My thanks to the Editorial Team for their great work!

Reminder of our TF call tomorrow – 27 Apr, 9am to 11am ET.

Reminder - All interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

    • IEEE SA patent policy
    • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
    • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.