[802.3_DWDM] Webpage Update

Title: Webpage Update

All,

The webpage for tomorrows 802.3cw Task Force Plenary meeting have been updated.  Please see https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/public/22_03/index.html.  As a reminder, attendance for tomorrow’s meeting requires individuals to be registered and pay the registration fee.

Please note All interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

·       IEEE SA patent policy

·       IEEE SA Copyright Policy

·       IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.

In addition, Mr. Issenhuth and I reviewed the submitted comments and discussed schedule.  Based on his assessment, we will begin consideration of comments submitted during the fifth task force review on 21 March 2022.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force