Re: [802.3_DWDM] Late Presentation Request - 04 Apr Teleconference

Title: Late Presentation Request - 04 Apr Teleconference

Hi all,

I have been processing the results from last week’s CW D1.4 comment resolution call over the past week.

I also had some offline discussions.

You should have be aware that I have concerns and reservations on adding four new Transmitter parameters in D1.5.

I still have those concerns.

In order to enable some further discussions I have prepared a presentation for today’s CW call.

Unfortunately I am awfully late requesting a slot for this presentation and I would like to apologize to the entire Task Force and John in particular.

I have discussed this with John and he had the great suggestion to share this presentation via the CW reflector so that you are aware of my concerns, which I hope to address in association with Eric’s presentation today.

Please find it attached.

Kind regards,

Peter